Monday, July 6, 2009

A Peek Into My Studio

I am currently working on a commission for four landscape paintings, one 24 x 36" gallery-wrapped canvas and a group of three 12 x 12" gallery-wrapped canvases. The buyers were interested in some of my work but needed paintings in different sizes for their home-of course I am happy to oblige. Below is a look at the work in progress. I prefer to work on multiple projects at once, I find it keeps a series cohesive and allows more experimentation. This is just a glimpse at the trio still in progress while the larger canvas is pretty near complete.





























1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love your landscape paintings the best, what a truly awesome artist you are Sarah!

    keep on painting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails