Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'Tis the Season...already?

Holiday season is here, now! Only 43 days 'til Christmas and I'm already feeling the pressure. Along with the usual decorating, shopping and entertaining that goes along with this time of year I have the added joys that come with creating a seasonal find. I have been making my hand painted glass ornaments for about five years and selling them locally at The Art Works in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo Art Center-CraftArt Market. This fall I opened schemata; a second shop on Etsy featuring my fine art crafts. I have been busy creating enough ornaments to keep all my galleries stocked with a variety of shapes and colors to choose from. They have gotten rave reviews from shoppers and those who know what to look for in one of a kind creations-recently featured on MyShoppingConnection and soon they will be available on Fey Handmade.

ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails