Friday, September 17, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

Art House Co-op has become an intriguing place to find creative inspiration and an exciting variety of artists work to browse. I’m joining in the fun with their latest BIG event The Sketchbook Project~Tour 2011.

It’s pretty simple…sign up, pick a theme, when your sketchbook arrives~FILL IT UP and send it back. All the sketchbooks collected will go on tour across the United States in 2011 for anyone to see and when the tour is over they will be on permanent view at the Brooklyn Art Library.

Probably not surprising to some who know me but my theme of choice for my sketchbook is “Make Mine a Double” so come back again when I have some drawings to share from the pages of my book (and I’m sure a few recipes for tasty concoctions).

Bloody Mary's-Legends Bar SFO, iPhone pic

  Bloody Mary’s at Legends of San Francisco at SFO
(What do you do while waiting for your flight to Vegas?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails