Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A New Direction...or should I say “Obsession”?

Next week I start a focus on a career combining my love of art and my passion for cooking by embarking on the Culinary Arts Program at The French Culinary Institute in New York City. The professional training and education that will build me up for a jump start to food styling couldn’t begin in a more inspirational and exciting school and city.


Along with this new direction comes a fresh blog featuring my fine art photography who’s models are of the delectable variety, so come follow me as I explore and absorb all that the new city and kitchen bring on at TooManyIngredients.com.

Cocktails at L'Ecole
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the big move and new life direction! it sounds so exciting ;) hope you'll share some of the lovely recipes along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. Best of luck for your future. :)

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails