Thursday, April 8, 2010

ACEO

At the encouragement of a collector I began creating ACEO of some of my original artwork. If you are not familiar with ACEO or ATC (Artist Trading Cards), here is a quick FYI-

ACEO are Artist Created Editions and Originals: Miniature works of art about the size of a traditional baseball card,
2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (6.35 x 8.89 cm); to be collected and traded.

My ACEO are very limited edition prints featuring details from my original artwork. Each print is signed and numbered on the back in editions of only five. The print quality is stunning on a heavyweight (230gram) matte finish acid free photo paper.

Road Trip

Road Trip-display

surfer notebook

These mini works make nice desktop artwork or perhaps a thoughtful gift for an art lover with eclectic tastes.
They can be displayed like any artwork or for a fun take-along check out the mini-journals with covers that allow you to display your favorite ACEO on the front from Piping Hot Papers.ACEO collageLast fall I started by offering 15 different images and am now adding 9 more to the collection.
If you are interested in a particular image of mine that is not yet available please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Your images are great as ACEO's, too; I hadn't realized you were doing these..lovely new choices!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails