Thursday, June 24, 2010

Take Your Camera EVERYWHERE

When it comes to being a "techie" I will admit to knowing more than most of the people I'm around but considerably less than a lot of other people. I'm utterly devoted to my Nikon cameras and head over heels with my Olympus waterproof camera for taking into the waves with me, but the camera that goes EVERYWHERE with me is my iPhone 3G. I couldn't be more excited about today's release of Apples most recent makeover for the iPhone with its most talked about updates centering on the camera upgrades. Included in the new iPhone 4 are a front facing camera for self-portraits and video chat (FaceTime), a 5-megapixel camera with an LED flash and 5X zoom as well as HD video recording.

...anyway, I thought you might like a demonstration of one of the photo editing apps I currently use on my iPhone photos, FX Photo Studio. With a simple snapshot I can manipulate with filters and effects to achieve a more artistic image, even before the fancy camera upgrades available on the new model.

Original Palette with shadow Original iPhone Photograph

Palette Collage 4  …to see more of photographs taken with my iPhone check out my Flickr Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails